Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Hi There!

Welcome to another Fun Wednesday with the Stamping and Blogging Design Team. I love it when we can gather weekly (Internationally no less)  and inspire each other. So fun to have one sketch and so many interpretations….
Here is my card….
image
…and the sketch
image
I used a variety of Stamp Sets on this fun little card. The “Hi There” Stamp Set for the Sentiment, the “Work of Art” for the left panel(I just kept stamping and making my own designer paper with the zigzag pattern), love that you can do that so easily! I used the Gorgeous Grunge for the bit of Grunge under the Flower and Beautiful Bunch for the Flower.
I had a lot of fun creating this…wasn’t sure if I wanted to do pink or yellow but loved the yellow…hope you do too.
Below is a list of supplies that I used for this card if you would like to duplicate it.


Please visit the other Design Team Members….and please let them know I sent you! Smile

I hope you enjoyed your stay here today.

Come back and see me soon!

See you next time!

post signature

7 comments:

stampwithamyk said...

So pretty! Love that you created your background with stamps rather than DSP. Great colors, fabulous card!

Sandi MacIver said...

wow, that pops right off the screen, love all the lovely stamped details

Marine said...

Amazing card Lee, love the combo ! I ordered this set, can't wait to receive it now !

Kerstin Kreis said...

yellow and black is always great, isn't it? i love this card, it pops :-)

Shelagh Freemantle said...

Look at all those stamp sets used!!! Very simple but very striking, Miss Lee. Love Love your flower as well. Hygs from Shelagh.

Michelle Last said...

Love how bright and cheery this card is Lee, the flower is so pretty and you coloured it beautifully

Claire said...

Hello lovely Lee! I love Stamping and Bloggong day too when we can all check out how each other has used the sketch. How much fun are we having! Your card is beautiful! That big flower is perfect for the sketch and really stands out with the neutral background. Love it, makes me happy.